Sunday, April 3, 2011

Under The Weather

My third post for today.

So I played around and made another CAS card, am kind of liking these lately.  I used the Cloud Shaped Card from The Cutting Cafe.  The sentiment and umbrella are from The Rain, Rain Go Away set.  The Umbrella is on foam squares and of course a bit of twine from The Twinery.  Oh and I finally dusted off an embossing folder.  This is for the Raise the Bar challenge - Rain and the Stamp Something - digi.




Now I had better get ready, I'm off to take Jaimee to work then hopefully go for a run (I hope this chilly weather warms up soon)






14 comments:

Karen B. said...

Cute! Great concept.

Brenda said...

I just scrolled down to look at everything. All is wonderful!! I am having a hard time keeping up with all the amazing work you are doing!!

Regina Easter said...

Hi laurel I really love how you embossed the clouds. This is so awesome. Your fantastic. Hugs

Katie said...

Super, super cute card!!! Love the embossing especially!

Jay Gee said...

Love this card Laurel... super cute.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Laurel,
What a creative card idea - I love that it's a cloud! The umbrella is precious - very uplifting card! Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

I like! What a fun way to use the cloud!!!

farmhouse-story said...

love the cloud base,-very cute!

Jeanne said...

Using the cloud as a base for your card is super clever, Laurel. I really like the addition of the umbrella and the texture with the embossing and twine. Great job!

1CardCreator said...

Cute card Laurel!

Bananastamper said...

Fantastic, love it!!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Fabulous CAS card and I love the use of a cloud-shaped card! Thanks for playing along with us at RTB!

~*Joni said...

Aww Laurel, this is adorable! I love the cloud, just perfect with the sentiment and umbrella! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Raise The Bar this week!
~*Joni RTB DT

Thanh Vo said...

Oh wow! Laurel - I LOVE the rain cloud! I'm just going back and catching up on commenting now so I do apologize for the delay. Thanks for joining us at Raise the Bar for the April Showers Challenge :D

01 09 10