Saturday, April 9, 2011

Your are my sunshine

My second post for today, be sure to scroll for my Wee Memories post.

I saw this sketch at Jana's blog and had to make a layout.




The other part of my DT kit from Your Scrapbook Stash was the Springtime kit from Echo Park, yummy!  I found this photo of Danica when she was about 2 or 3 and I love it, dirty face and all!  The papers are perfect for the photo.  The cloud dies are Spellbinders and I have also used a journaling card from Elle's Studio, some Twinery twine, but all else is from Echo Park.

10 comments:

Stacy said...

Love your layout...it's totally fabulous :)

yyam said...

Oh this is so pretty Laurel! Those papers are just perfect for the sweet photo of your gal!

Jana Eubank said...

This is gorgeous, Laurel! LOVE wht you did with the sketch! The papers and colors make me excited for Spring! :D

Tenia Nelson said...

This page rocks dearie!! tfs!!!

Esther said...

What fun papers and such a cute LO!

Unknown said...

LOVE IT! Dirty faces and little girls are real life.

Dora said...

This is lovely, the sweet colors and that face! I love this!

farmhouse-story said...

adorable!

Alanna said...

Great layout and what a fun picture.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Oooo, this is a good one! The clouds are just the right touch.

01 09 10