Monday, July 11, 2011

Max

I really have no card making mojo lately so I have been doing the home decor and scrapping instead.  I decided to play along with the Creative Scrappers sketch for this week:

I have been learning how to use the manual settings on my SLR camera and am loving it.  One of my favorite shots is this one of Max - it was taken indoors and no flash thus no 'doggie red eye'!  Of course I had to scrap it and the Bella Blvd. Tail Waggers and Cat Naps papers and embellishments were perfect for it!  I have also added a SRM Sticker and some Twinery twine.

6 comments:

Katrina Hunt said...

BEST THING EVER about shooting manual!!!! I love it and haven't went back to auto yet....and it's been since Feb....practice practice practice!!

You layout is adorable!!!! Max is so cute!!!

hugs,
Katrina

farmhouse-story said...

cute max!--love his page, laurel:)

dstandard said...

Oh WOW - I saw the layout and I thought - ok totally challenging but wow you rocked it - adore the cute doggie too!

Stacy said...

Oh my I love this. Laurel this is just super cute :):)

Brenda said...

Look at that cute face! Great layout, Laurel!

Bananastamper said...

Max is so cute! Great shot and a great lo!

01 09 10