Saturday, October 29, 2011

Coffee card

I will be posting a lot this weekend, be sure to scroll down to see everything.  For my Wee Memories post, see here

I am playing along this weekend in the Scrap Shotz Online Crop.  So far I have two challenges completed and this is my third.  Corry's Irish Coffee challenge is to incorporate texture into the project.  I used my Cricut (Love you a Latte cartridge)  for this, some real coffee beans and coffee grounds and of course some burlap and twine from The Twinery.  I made it into a Starbuck's Gift Card Holder.  This is also for the Moxie Fab Textured to Perfection challenge.

15 comments:

Jeanne said...

Seriously, at first glance, I was wondering if this was an inspiration photo. It looks that real to me! Wow!

Crafty Texan said...

Ditto what Jeanne said. Great card!

TesaB said...

Brilliant!!! :)

~amy~ said...

yahooooooooo for coffee:)

Brandi said...

This is adorable!!!

Jay Gee said...

This is amazing!

Brenda said...

Oh goodness! This is just wonderful - and so very creative!!

farmhouse-story said...

SO fab, laurel!!

Bananastamper said...

FANTASTIC!!!! love it!

Anonymous said...

What a cute card! Love it!

Dora said...

I also thought this is real, wow this is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Seriously??? This is frickin' amazing.

1CardCreator said...

I did not realize at first this was a card, awesome!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Laurel! Thanks for linking this up to the Textured to Perfection challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Too cute!

01 09 10