Sunday, October 30, 2011

Eek

My final project for the Scrap Shotz Crop, I am all out of ideas and mojo ;).  This challenge was Jess's Coaster Challenge - use a coaster.  I cut the bat out of a coaster with my Sizzix and then covered it with paper.

I used the sketch from Stamping 411

I was also inspired by The Paper Variety Challenge:


I used my Doodlebug papers and Hopscotch letters along with some tags from Pretty Little Studio and some twine from The Twinery.  This is also for the Die Cuttin Divas challenge - Halloween Colors.

16 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Love it!

Bananastamper said...

Girl, I cannot keep up! So wonder you are done for the day, lol! Super cute!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Super cute, super adorable!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute!!!

kasia c. said...

Oh, how fun is this! Love the patterned papers. :)

Thanks so much for the congrats!

~amy~ said...

Soooo fun!!!

Jaclyn Miller said...

Adorable - love that halloween colored check paper!

Jeanne said...

Way to go out on a high note. GREAT card, so much fun!

You sure did a great job today, Laurel!! And to think, the other day when I had oodles of time I only got one card done and you knocked out how many fabulous cards. You rock!

Unknown said...

Spooktacular!

Suzanne said...

Love this, Laurel! That bat is fantastic!

Alanna said...

Super cute, fun colors!

farmhouse-story said...

way cute, laurel!

Nicole Doiron said...

Super adorable! The twine is the perfect added touch! Thank you for playing along with us this week at TPV! Have a safe and happy Halloween!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so cute! I just love that coaster bat!

Sandi said...

What an awesome card....I absolutely LOVE it! Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Variety.

01 09 10