Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Halloween

Scrap Shotz is hosting an online Crop once again.  The theme this time is Happy Hour (all challenges revolve drinks), how fun is that!  The challenge I have come up with is based on this Pumpkin Pie Martini that I found on Pinterest (now I just have to make the martini!).  The card must have a pumpkin on it somewhere.

I used the Twisted Sketch for this week (the twist being orange)

I was also inspired by this at the Cupcake Inspiration blog:

I dug into my Echo Park Happy Halloween scraps, some Pretty Little Studio tags and a stamp set from The Stamps of Life.  Of course, always finished off with some twine from The Twinery.  I am also playing along with a couple challenges that have a Halloween theme: Fab n' Funky; Shopping our Stash and Stampin Royalty

You should come and play along over at Scrap Shotz, there is always a bunch of prizes and it is fun!

12 comments:

Karen B. said...

That is super cute!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

LOL, the pumpkin looks like it's had a bit of the martini! With the two different size google eyes! I love it, Laurel! Very cute - I wouldn't have thought of it!

Hugs!

Dora said...

I think that what Sharli said makes me look to the card again, and yeah I also think about a drink to much, this is the cutest pumpkin I have ever seen, just like this card!

TesaB said...

Super fun Halloween card. Gorgeous papers used!!!

farmhouse-story said...

really cute!

Anonymous said...

super fun card!

Jeanne said...

Super fun Halloween card with a happy and maybe tipsy pumpkin...he loves that martini, too I think.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful creativity!!

Rene said...

Just adorable!
Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Good luck!
Rene ;D

Brenda said...

Oh is that a fun theme!!

Leslie Hanna said...

What a fun card! And yeah, the punkin looks a bit sauced. :)

Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Anne-Marie said...

I should think that the Pumpkins have had a bit to much!!! Your card is lovely, a real fun little number.

Thank you for joining us at FnF this week.

Anne-Marie x x

Nicole said...

Great use of the twist & sketch! I love the twine top for the pumpkin, great idea! Hope you join us again soon at Twisted Sketches:)

01 09 10