Sunday, October 23, 2011

Spelling

I really like this sketch from Twisted Sketches - the twist is 'spell',

Once again I used my Fancy Pants Off to School papers and elements.  I really love this line and have even had a couple of cards picked up for publication using it!  The twine is from The Twinery and I have used a Paper Smooches stamp set along with a few different Unity Stamp sets.  The cork letters are from CTMH and I really love these, especially for the fact of how many letters are in a pack!

12 comments:

Carla said...

Great layout! I always struggle with what to do with school photos - love what you've done here!
Loving all the stuff you've been posting this weekend!

farmhouse-story said...

adorable page, laurel! love the cork letters!

~amy~ said...

CUTE!!!! love the cork!

Jeanne said...

Excellent! Like the others have said, the use of the cork is great. You are lucky with the school photo. Her smile looks so natural. My girls are at the stage of cheesy or forced smiles in their school photos. Sigh...

Great layout!

1CardCreator said...

Love this one Laurel!

Unknown said...

OH. My. Gosh. I LOOOOOOOOVE this, just everything about it. I am dying over the alphabet paper as your base page and I just love how you mixed in the cork letters in your title.

Sheena said...

Just love your take on our sketch x
many thanks for joining in.
Sheena x
Twisted Sketches

Anonymous said...

Adore the apple theme and the colors are wonderful.

Dora said...

This is totally cute!

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, gorgeous page, Laurel!! Love, love this design and love the touches of school themed goodies.

tiffany said...

wow- such a great page and I love how you did your title! Great to have you joining in the challenge at Twisted Sketches! =) Tiffany

reneabouquets said...

Fantastic job on the sketch! Love your journaling and your tie in to "spell".

01 09 10