Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Altered Note Pad Holder

I decided to fix up another Garage Sale find, love altering items!


I played with my Nikki Sivils Gingerbread Land collection and was it ever fun to play with!  I just love the fun patterns and the colors, so different than the traditional red and green.  Any time there is pink, I am sold ;) The little gingerbread house is mounted on Pop Dots for dimension and some coarse glitter is added for the snow.  All of the elements were adhered with Glue Dots.  I have used some twine from The Twinery to hold the pen.  

Now I have a cute little note holder, perfect for those little notes we need to jot down during the busy season.

12 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is so cute love it!!!!

Jeanne said...

Adorable!

~amy~ said...

amazing upcycling!!!

Kara said...

so awesome!!

Brenda said...

Laurel I have just spent some time going through all the posts that I have missed. You are amazing! I love your altered work, and the detail you put on projects is fabulous!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Oh, this is amazing!!

Crafty Texan said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

darn cute!

Katie Skiff said...

So cute - great project!

farmhouse-story said...

this is such a cute project!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh, what a fabulous transformation! This is adorable, Laurel!

Esther said...

Cute!

01 09 10