Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Echo Park Guest!

I am on Echo Park blog today!!!  Way back at the beginning of November Jennifer Gallacher emailed me and asked if I would be interested in contributing to the Echo Park Blog for their holiday blog promotion, you can see that announcement here.

I made three projects.  One  is posted today and is for a December Daily album sample.   I used the Holly Jolly collection it is so fun to work with (well which Echo Park kit isn't!). To see the whole page you will have to head on over to the Echo Park blog.  I would love it if you left me some love over there!



6 comments:

Jeanne said...

Congratulations, Laurel. What an accomplishment. Left a little love over there for ya.

Audrey Pettit said...

So very cool! You are on fire these days, my friend!

Unknown said...

This little sneak peek is darling but the whole thing is divine!

Brenda said...

I agree with Karen - what a great project!! Congratulations on helping out EP!

Dora said...

This looks great, curious to see the whole project!

papertrails leaver said...

this is beautiful Laurel!

01 09 10