Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hanging Mobile

Well it is time for another challenge at Lessology and I must say I was really stumped with this one.  I guess that is why it is called a challenge!   This week we are challenging you to make a mobile.


Sponsor - Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker

Website - http://nikkisivils.com/

Blog: http://nikkisdoghouse.blogspot.com/




Prize - The "Gingerbread Lane" Kit



Here is my project, I was inspired by something similiar I saw on Pinterest.  I dug out an old embroidery hoop along with my old stash of ribbon.  I made this for my daughter's room.  She is into zebra stripes and pink and this will fit in perfectly.  I just cut a bunch of different lengths of ribbon, and of course I had to use some Twinery twine too ;) and tied them on.  Was pretty easy to do!  It feels good to use up some of my much neglected ribbon.


I hope you play along with us for this week's challenge!

11 comments:

yyam said...

Such a fun addition to your daughter's room! And a great way to use up ribbon! :)

Dora said...

I love this hanger, fun way for your ribbon and great decoration!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Very creative! A mobile would have stumped me, too - but you mastered it!

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a cute and girly girl idea for your daughter's room! So loving the zebra print in there. :)

Janice said...

Great project and nice use of ribbon!

Angi Barrs said...

I love ribbon! This is such a fun mobile Laurel. I love the color combo. :)

Alanna said...

This is so pretty and fun.

Linda said...

This is a great idea and I bet your daughter loves it. It would be a great way to store ribbon also.

farmhouse-story said...

such a great project!

~amy~ said...

love all the ribbon!

Anonymous said...

beautiful!

01 09 10