Friday, November 11, 2011

Wintertime Thank you Teacher

My third post for today.  A good run on a beautiful fall day does wonders for the mojo!  Be sure to scroll down.

There is a mini card crop on over at the Scrap Shotz forum.  My challenge is to make a handmade gift/ stocking stuffer and include a tag/card.   For my project I made a teacher thank you.  I purchased some to go cups at the dollar store, cut one down for a template then covered one in some Echo Park Wintertime paper. I have filled the cup with some yummy chocolates and a Starbuck's Gift Card.  The twine is from The Twinery.  This is also for the City Crafter challenge.

10 comments:

Brenda said...

Cute! You know how I love anything coffee!

1CardCreator said...

What a cute idea, love the twine!

Dora said...

I wish I was the teacher, this is cute!

Ros said...

Fabulous project ... a perfect Thank you ... thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

Audrey Pettit said...

What a great idea for a teacher gift! And SO adorable, too!

Bananastamper said...

This is perfect, I think I am making a trip to the dollar store today! Love the idea!

farmhouse-story said...

the cutest gc holder ever!

Unknown said...

Such a great idea.. Any teacher would love this.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a lovely gift, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

cnelson said...

This is so FAB! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!

01 09 10