Friday, December 30, 2011

Baby It's Cold Outside.

Ok, so I made a mistake and published this to early so if you saw it already  - Julie E I know you did, I had to delete the earlier post ;)  sorry about that.

It feels good to get back into my craft room to play... I didn't craft for a couple of days ;)

I really liked this sketch from Let's Scrap so I made a card for it.
For my card I used my Pink Paislee Snow Day papers along with my Winter Wonderland Cricut cartridge to cut out the skates.  I also used a Flashcard from Pretty Little Studio and of course some Blossom Twine from The Twinery.   For a tutorial on how to create these cute little pompoms please go to The Ribbon Carousel blog, as I have it up there.





7 comments:

Karen B. said...

Fantastic card, I really love those colors too!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

LOL!!! That is what I get for actually trying to be timely...instead of seeing things days later I see 'em too soon ;>)
Still think it's great and want to make pom poms of my own :>)

Brenda said...

Love the colors!

Julie Misseri said...

adorable! Love it!

~amy~ said...

i.love.it.

Rose said...

super fun and love the pom poms :)

Anonymous said...

super cute! love the ice skates.

01 09 10