Saturday, December 31, 2011

Miles Between Us

Well it is time for another Wee Memories challenge and this week we have a new challenge for you.  The challenge is 'New' - could be anything related to new - products, techniques or something new (baby, house, job, new years...)



I decided to use some new products.  I just got a new pack of Love Me by My Mind's Eye and some new Peppermint Divine Twine and I paired them up with this Love Letter Kaylee image from Some Odd Girl that I have had for awhile now but not used and finally with my new Unity December KOTM that just arrived this week.  Inside I stamped the remaining sentiment.  I will be sending this card to my friend whom I try to keep in touch with but certainly not as much as we should.


I used the sketch from Mojo Monday:

This is also for the SOG Love inspiration challenge and the City Crafter challenge - Make the Cut

17 comments:

Brandi said...

This is absolutely adorable. I love how you added the twine and that image is too cute!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Cute! Wonderful idea to stamp like that!

papertrails leaver said...

This is totally adorable! Love the MME papers paired with Kaylee! Happy New Year!

~amy~ said...

now how stinkin' cute is this?

Carla said...

Super sweet!!!

Unknown said...

What a fun combination of patterns. Love it!

Anonymous said...

adorable!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

This is so cute, Laurel! Love the banners! Happy New Year!

Ros said...

Oh this is so lovely!! beautifully done too ... thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB

Karen B. said...

Love that circle shape and the way you've colored her! Fantastic! I hope you have a great New Year!

Robin McK said...

Those paper patterns are really eye-catching, and I love what you've done with Kaylee!
Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

How cute! I love that image, thanks for joining us this week at CCCB!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

oh y, you sure did dress Kaylee up sweetly. Love your gorgeous round card!!! Happy New Year! :)

Michelle said...

what a beautiful card love that you made it different shape than a rectangle love your coloring on Kaylee!

Unknown said...

How cute it this.. Just darling.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

cnelson said...

Perfectly darling! Thanks for joining us at CCCB!

Chris_P said...

Wow this is gorgeous, it´s happy and giggly!! Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl

01 09 10