Thursday, December 1, 2011

A New Challenge Site!

This is my second post for today... for my Doodlebug Guest post please scroll down.

I finally decided to put my Pinterest Hours to use... ;)  I started an inspiration challenge blog called Inspired By!!!  You know how addicted I am to challenges, well I now have another addiction; Pinterest so I decided to combine the two.  I would love it if you popped on over and played along!  This week I do have a prize up for grabs.

Here is a sneak peek, to see the whole project you have to head on over to Inspired By... I would love for you to become a follower over there too.



4 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

great challenge idea and sweet card!

Jay Gee said...

How exciting for you Laurel... I have joined up and wish you luck :)

Carla said...

So fun!! Love Pinterest!

~amy~ said...

ahhhh....sneaky, now I get your comment the other day:) hopping over to your new site...how exciting!!

01 09 10