Monday, January 9, 2012

Build a Snowman

This week, I am up and I chose to use this Pinterest photo as inspiration. 



And to make it even more fun, our sponsor this week is Whimsie Doodles!





The prize this week is One (1) winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the Whimsie Doodles Online Store.

And just for participating, Whimsie Doodles is giving a special offer to you! Use the discount code (Ribbonrocks) at the Whimsie Doodles online store and receive 10% off your next order! Code is good until February 8, 2012.

For my card I used this sketch from Sketch Support:


I used the Snowman image from Whimsie Doodles for my card.  You know, I have such a hard time making cards if I don't use any pattern paper, it just never looks right to me, yet I love plain cardstock cards when others make them.  Go figure.  I have used a Flashcard from Pretty Little Studio and some Cappuccino Twine from The Twinery, which of course is available at the Ribbon Carousel.


11 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

love the whole card, but the snow guy is adorable, laurel!

~amy~ said...

oy...sooooooo chock full of cuteness!!

Jeanne said...

Fantastic card, Laurel. Your coloring is terrific, love the debossed snowflakes and all around looks fabulous.

Angi Barrs said...

That snowman is sooo stinkin' cute.

Audrey Pettit said...

This is fabulous, Laurel! Absolutely fabulous!

Unknown said...

DELICIOUS! I love that blue snowflakey paper. You always do such cute things with twine too.

1CardCreator said...

Love this card! Perfect snowman with that paper and snowflakes!

Debbie Carriere said...

This is adorable, Laurel!!! Love the colors and the snowman is fantastic. Love the stitching, too :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a super duper cute card--LOVE those snowflakes and the embossed paper....love his glittered hat! So cute:)

Alanna said...

What a wonderful winter card. So stinkin' cute.

Glenda J said...

This is fabulous! Love all the little details, the super cute image and all the great details and textures. Fantastic!

01 09 10