Monday, February 20, 2012

Fabulous Finds...


I am excited for my third week with The Kraft Journal.  The challenge this week is Fabulous Finds, anyone who follows my blog knows that my ultimate fabulous find is twine.  I use some type of twine or another on pretty much everything I make, I love twine!  

On this card I used some of the Earthy Hemp Cord on my tag.  Which leads me to my other Fabulous Find of late... the Round Hole Reinforcement Brown Kraft Label sheet, love how they just finish off the tag!  The tag is inside a Card Sleeve Envelope.  On the back of the tag I will adhere a Starbuck's Gift Card.  I have used some of my Fancy Pants It's The Little Things along with the Hot Concoctions set by Paper Smooches.




The tag, don't you love those sugar cubes?!



10 comments:

Jeanne said...

Thanks Laurel for sharing was venti meant earlier. This is a fabulous card! Yep, you and twine go together like sugar in tea. *Ü*

Audrey Pettit said...

Really, really adorable! Love the tag and the envelope. :)

Brenda said...

This has such a great assortment of paper. I really, really love this!

Unknown said...

So clever. I love that tag and sleeve. It reminds me of the CTMH decor journaling tags, which I use all. the. time.

1CardCreator said...

I love how you used the buttons!

Karen B. said...

Fantastic details on one card!

Annette Allen said...

what a fun card...Love those fun little coffee cups and great idea for the tag...

~amy~ said...

okay...my new FAV of yours:)

Dora said...

Love the design of this card, need to remined it...beautiful!

Lisa Arana said...

Adore this pocket card!

01 09 10