Friday, March 16, 2012

Keep on Rolling

I really like this sketch over at The Card Kitchen so I had to play along:


Once again I have used used the little bird from Snow Much Fun  and this time paired it up with the new AdoraBowl set from The Alley Way Stamps.  The bowling ball and bird are on foam squares for dimension.  The pattern paper and twine are from the Monster Stew Collection by Jillibean Soup.  Such a fun collection!


Now be sure to pop on over to the TAWS blog to see what the other designers have created.


15 comments:

Debbie Carriere said...

Adorable, laurel!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! My hubby would LOVE that stamp set... he is an OBSESSIVE bowler!!! Tooooooooooo cute Laurel!

bonnie said...

Love, love sweet card and sentiment...that lil' chickie is adorable sweetie ;) Hugs x

Annette Allen said...

Laurel this is just adorable...I so love that pin and bowling ball...so fun

Unknown said...

awesome card! love the color scheme and the punny scene :)

Mara Campbell said...

So stinkin cute!! I love the bowling accessories and how you paired it with that cute bird! I love those papers, too.

Alanna said...

This is just too cute. Love it.

Bananastamper said...

Fabulous, love your sentiment!

Theresa said...

What a fun card. I love the sentiment -- made me sing the song!! Thanks I hadn't heard of The Card Kitchen.

Carla said...

Very cute!!

Becca Sadler said...

Your featured card has lots of charm! I really like how you interpreted the sketch, too, because I can tell what each of your selections relate to yet there are some unique qualities! Kudos!

Rose said...

goodness girl this is too FUN!! love the little chick :)

yyam said...

Oh my! This is soooo cute!

Pamela said...

What an awesome card! I love it! :)

Anonymous said...

Laurel, this card is so super cute! I just love the layout and that fun pattern paper. :)

01 09 10