Friday, March 2, 2012

Welcome Spring

This is my second post for today, please scroll for my TAWS post.

It is my turn to host the Scrapbooker's Paradise Ponderings challenge and I chose this photo to use as inspiration:


PPC56
It is my last post as a DT Member.  I really enjoyed being a part of the team, I won't be far though, I will continue to play along with the challenges when I can.

For my card I used some of my My Little Shoebox papers along with April Showers Cricut cartridge.  I really am ready for spring, hope it comes soon!

7 comments:

laterg8r said...

loving the stitching and your pretty sun :D

Rose said...

oh i love your bright Spring card!!!
i am so ready for Spring :)

dstandard said...

Adorable - love all your little touches here!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

lovely work! Have a great weekend :)

Mara Campbell said...

What a great springy card! I love your sun!

Dora said...

Great card and makes me smile...let the spring begin.....

Audrey Pettit said...

So sweet and adorable. I am ready for spring, too. ;)

01 09 10