Monday, April 16, 2012

Go Girl

I have a The Alley Way Stamps post for you today.  This one uses the Work it Out and Get The Point sets.  Some online friends and I have started a little support group as we all want to lose a bit of weight.  One of the girls has lost 6 pounds already so I thought this would make a great encouragement card.  I have used the Nikki Sivils Messages collection, the 6 on the star was punched from one of the cut out clocks on the cut out page.  I like how it looks like a measuring tape around it.  I have also used some Twine.


Now be sure to hop on over to the TAWS blog to see what the other designers have created today.

16 comments:

yyam said...

Lovely card! Love the mix of elements and the twine!

How awesome to have a support group to lose weight! Have fun and lose lots!!!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

How cute is that scale!!!

Karen B. said...

Awesome guy card, love the rows of twine.

Audrey Pettit said...

How adorable, Laurel! Such perfect images for your weight loss theme. Really love this!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This just rocks!! I loveeeeeeee how you took this collection and made something totally out of the box with it!! LOVING the scale and the little banner/pennant!

Janice said...

Adorable support statement!

Bananastamper said...

Aww, so sweet! Great way to encourage a friend! Good luck!

Katie Skiff said...

Super cute!! It would encourage me! LOL... although I love food too much! :D

1CardCreator said...

Love this! Great card for a great boost!

TesaB said...

Wow! What a fantastic card for a great cause!!! YAY!!!

Annette Allen said...

Laurel your cards are always so fun...totally love this one..

Christa said...

This card is so meaningful! What a great card!

Rose said...

fantastic card and it is sure to inspire her with her weight loss!! :)

* i am sure i "found" the 6 she lost! ;)

Skrimp N Skrap said...

Great card and great idea to form a small weight loss support group. I am doing Nutrisystem myself. I should spend more time on their message boards and less time surfing for crafty ideas! Ha...not going to happen! :-)

~amy~ said...

Perfect card!

Lisa Arana said...

greatest card ever! adore it.

01 09 10