Monday, May 7, 2012

Lessology May Challenge


My second post for today, please scroll down for my Guest spot at Paper and Such.

The challenge this week over at the Lessology blog is to incorporate a bird or birdcage and of course to reuse/recycle something.   The project I have for you today was up on the Momenta blog last week.  I picked up this frame at a garage sale for only 25 cents as it didn't have any glass or insert.  I don't mind, I often don't use the glass anyways.  I used some Momenta Cuddle & Coo paper to alter the frame and then tore a strip from an old sheet to make the ribbon and bow.  I love how this adds to the baby feel.  I then stamped a tag with my Mad Gab and Snow Much Fun sets from The Alley Way Stamps.


A close up of the tag and bow.


13 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

How fun! I love the papers you used in this project...perfect. And tearing an old bed sheet? Sheer genius!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooooo stinkin' cute cute cute!!! I loveeeee the little birdie on the tag!

Tina said...

Super cute! I love that you used a bed sheet for the bow, how creative!

1CardCreator said...

Too cute! Love the bow and the BG paper is so sweet and perfect for it!

~amy~ said...

♥♥cute♥♥

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

Lisa Lara said...

I love love love love it Laurel. Too cute. Great job gf. Love garage sales.

Angi Barrs said...

So super sweet. Love the tag.

Brenda said...

Very, very cute!

Unknown said...

There you go; using my favorite little birdie again. He's to die for.

Queen Mary said...

Laurel this is just TOO CUTE! I love it!

bonnie said...

So sweet love the soft colours so precious! Hugs x

Lisa Arana said...

so sweet and adorable.

01 09 10