Thursday, June 28, 2012

Baby Boy overalls

My third post for today.  For the TSG post go here, and my Inspired By post is here.

It is my day up on the Nikki Sivils blog today and I have quite a few projects for you.  All of the projects use my Cricut in one way or another.  Here I have used my Freshly Picket cricut cartridge and the Noah collection to create a cute little shaped card.  The sentiment is from  the Priceless Joy set from The Alley Way Stamps.  The talking bubble is cut with a My Favorite Things Die.



To see the rest of the projects, you have to hop on over to the Nikki Sivils blog.

14 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Seriously in LOVE with this!!! Just love love love it!!!!

Karen B. said...

This is way too cute!

1CardCreator said...

This is too stinkin cute! Love the snail!

Marcy said...

SOOOOO cute, I love these overalls!

Rose said...

super cute!!! :)

Unknown said...

Dayum! This is amazing!! LOVE these little coveralls...and the snail is perfect :)

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Hehehe, I love this! I know about 10 girls having boys this year, so I could definitely use this card!

Tina said...

freakin adorable!

Kathy Martin said...

How sweet and creative! :)

yyam said...

Oh my! Cutest overalls ever! :)

Dora said...

Still have this one on my to do list....there is to much on that list, I love this!

Alanna said...

So stinkin' cute

bonnie said...

Awww how stinking' cute I love shaped cards and yours is fabulous! :) hugs x

~amy~ said...

You've been really rockin' the boy stuff lately...this is really FUN!

01 09 10