Thursday, June 14, 2012

Hey Dad

I was up on StopAndScrap Blog yesterday.  I posted this card that I made for my dad out of the Pretty Little Studio Monsieur Collection.  My dad loves his fishing so this is perfect for him.  I used the Paper Smooches Boob Tubes set and I cut the fisherman out with my Cricut Going Places.  I like to use some Glue Dots® to hold my items in place before sewing and the fisherman is mounted with Pop Up Glue Dots® and of course I adhered the button with a Glue Dot®.


I wrote this blog post while participating on the Glue Dots design team.


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! The woodgrain and chevron play together so well! Great design :)

~amy~ said...

so fun...I need to pick up that paper collection.

Jingle said...

Very fun card!

KimCreate said...

Laurel, you are a cricut goddess! I have been enjoying your creations in many publications!
Kim
You made this simple Going Place cut look great!

Carla said...

Great dad card :-) So fun!!

Annette Allen said...

this is awesome...what a fun design and perfect for father's day...

Christa said...

Super cute card! I love those graphics!

Karen B. said...

Such a cool mix of patterns.

01 09 10