Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Laughter

You have until Wednesday night to link up with the new Inspired By challenge for chance at the prize.  I can't wait to see what you do!


For my project I used my Coconut Lime Soup Collection by Jillibean Soup and scrapped these fun photos I took one evening when we got together with hubby's family.  My SIL and her family are always snapping photos of themselves, I tend to like the non posed ones that really tell the story. Laughter really is the best medicine and we always have a lot when we are together.  I have also used a bit of twine and the brown letters are from Amy Tangerine.  I cut the pennants with my Cricut Art Philosophy.


12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is one of my faves of your!! LOVING those photos and the layered pennants!!

Annette Allen said...

This is awesome...I love how you did the flags under the pictures...great choice in DP...FUN LAYOUT...

Audrey Pettit said...

SO adorable!

Tonya said...

This is really pretty, Laurel. I love that butterfly paper. Great layout! The pictures are so fun. Laughter really is the best medicine.

Unknown said...

LOVE this layout. I think the combo of polka dots, flowers, butterflies and limes is perfection! They all look so cute together!

dstandard said...

What a wonderful page - love the entire idea behind it!

Karen B. said...

What a fun page!

~amy~ said...

darling layout..love the fun colors and patterns!

Jingle said...

This is totally cute!

Brenda said...

This is what scrapping is all about! I love the details in this one!

Angi Barrs said...

Super fun page. Love the paper!

Unknown said...

i keep saying it and i'll say it again...i am SO jealous of your pattern combining skills...sigh...love this!

01 09 10