Sunday, July 29, 2012

Macho Nacho Soup cards

Starting to get my groove on again ;)  After being away most of July, I have had a hard time getting back into the crafting groove.  Well I finally got out of my funk.  I played with my Card Kitchen kit., which was full of Macho Nacho Soup papers by Jillibean Soup.


The first card I did was for Kimber's sketch challenge at 2 Peas:



After making that card I decided to see what else I could do with them.


I like the many different sentiment stickers on the sticker page and here I have put them on the TVs in the pattern paper.

Then I saw the sketch from Sweet Sunday this morning so I went back down and played again. 

The corrugated stars are from Jillibean Soup as well.


Finally, one last card before I put the papers away.



13 comments:

Karen Giron said...

Wow, Laurel! You've been super creative this weekend! Love all of your cards with this paper! Super job with the sketches too!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Love all of these so cute!!!

~amy~ said...

Love them ALL

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

*sigh* these are all beautiful! I loveeeeeeee the colors and love love love the little TV's!!

1CardCreator said...

Love the cards and the papers!

TesaB said...

WOW! What an AWESOME bunch of cards!!! Love your layering skills, always do it to perfection!!!

Carla said...

Fun cards Laurel! Great variety :-)

Christa said...

So much greatness in just one post! I am in love with the Grandpa card especially. That sentiment is a great one.

Bananastamper said...

Great masculine cards for the stash - loving all those retro style tvs!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

These are amazing! I LOVE the papers and the tv images!! FUN!

yyam said...

What funk? These are fabulous! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Holy cow, Wowzers!! these are soooo fabulous, Laurel!

Annette Allen said...

awesome cards...love this collection...

01 09 10