Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Sweetest Thing - Tangerine

This week I am sharing some of the things that I had up on the MME blog  I have not been in my craft room much lately, I keep walking in there and looking around but not able to get into the groove.  Just seem to be too pooped lately.

I have another post from my Guest stint on the My Mind's Eye blog.  Today I am showing what I created with the The Sweetest Thing Tangerine Collection.  I LOVE the doodle feel to some of these papers. I have also used a coupe of Unity Stamps, a Technique Tuesday stamp and the title is cut with my Cricut.







7 comments:

Carla said...

Great layout Laurel!! Love the coral colour in that collection.

yyam said...

Wow! this is really pretty! :)

thistlewoodfarm said...

This color is so pretty!

blessings,
katianne

1CardCreator said...

Stunning lay out!

~jan said...

Lucky girl getting to Guest on the MME blog! Congrats! This layout is wonderful!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Another great layout with MME! You ROCKED it girl!!!

Rose said...

such pretty colors :) and your girl is growing up way to fast!!!!

01 09 10