Friday, November 16, 2012

Holly Lane and Birdie Brown

I was assigned to work with KI Memories at Jessica Sprague this month so I decided to use the Holly Lane Collection.

First up is a Christmas card.  I used the new digi image Christmas Elf by BirdieBrown, isn't it adorable?!  The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday, Jingle All The Way.  It has been awhile since I colored an image and it was kind of fun, although I am still a paper piecer at heart ;)


For my next project I used another new BirdieBrown image called Snowman Mug.  I enlarged it to create a shaped card that holds a packet of hot chocolate and a candy cane.  The stamped tag is from Gina K, called Winter Mittens.

16 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee these! LOVING that jingle bell on the first one and love love love that snowman!!!!!!!!

Sara I. said...

These are too cute for words Laurel! Love em both! xx

Karen Day said...

I'm a huge Torico fan! Two really cute projects today, and your colouring is great!

Rose said...

love the cute little elf and your adorable snowman mug :)

Piali said...

Super cute !!!!

Unknown said...

Your coloring on that elf is just gorgeous. You should do it more! You are great at it.

Torico said...

Both are fabulous, Laurel!! You are a super quick crafter! lol. It's a great idea to make a shaped card with the Snowman Mug image.
Thank you for sharing.

Torico

Mary J said...

Wow, I lvoe these Laurel!

Karen B. said...

The last project is most adorable!

itsallrosi said...

these are wonderful!

Bananastamper said...

Fab projects - I LOVE the elf, he is just so cute!

Brandi said...

These are so cute!

dstandard said...

These ate both so cute !! adore that elf but the little mug is cute too

Christa said...

I love that elf! I really do..he looks do real and your cards are divine!

1CardCreator said...

I love both of these, the elf is adorable and so is the mug!

Audrey Pettit said...

Eeeek!! These are SOOOOOOO cute! I am just in love with that elf! So love your card design and the big round sentiment, and love that you fussy cut that little cutie pie. The bell at the end of his hat is just the most perfect touch. And how stinkin' cute is that snowman mug? LOVE!

01 09 10