Friday, December 21, 2012

December First

I am so thrilled to have been asked to participate in the December festivities over at Elle's Studio!  I love Elle's Studio products and use them a lot in my projects as they are so easy just to tuck in here and there.  I was sent a lot of the Be Merry tags and such to play with and I had fun with them.  I have also used the Very Merry collection by Echo Park.  The snowflakes are cut with my December 25th Cricut cartridge.  We love December first as that is when we dig out our Christmas stuff and begin the decorating.  My favorites are the homemade things that my kids have created.





12 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous lay out as always Laurel.

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful! I don't know how you get so much done!

TesaB said...

Fab page! Love the photo collage and great design!

Lee-Anne said...

Fabulous Christmas layout Laurel! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Carla said...

What a gorgeous layout - - love this paper collection and love your photos too!! So festive! Makes me feel the need to scrap more of 'xmas'!

Rose said...

awesome layout!!!!! :)

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Super cute layout!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeee all the photos and that tree!!!

Jeanne said...

What a wonderful layout, Laurel. How fun to document your tradition!

Annette Allen said...

big congrats girl...i left you some love...

Merry Christmas to you and your family..

~jan said...

Yum - love how you used Elle's goodies!

Jodi said...

Love this layout!

01 09 10