Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sole Sisters layouts

I thought I would share with you a couple of Imaginisce layouts.  Yes I did apply for the Design Team and no I did not make it.  However, that is ok they have an amazing team for the upcoming year.  Now even though the Imaginsce 'door' didn't open for me... right after I submitted my application for the DT, my Echo Park DT email came so one door didn't open but another one did.  Like I always say, things happen for a reason.



I used my Silhouette to cut out the title and the arrows on this layout.

A couple of close ups:




11 comments:

Jeanne said...

Bummer about the one team, congrats about the other! And this is a fantastic layout. Your daughter and friend are adorable.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Bummer about this DT -- but like you said, it left another door open! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee these!! GORGEOUS colors and designs!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

AWESOME LO....and you ROCK Miss Lady!!

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous lay outs, the new DT sounds exciting!

Carla said...

Fabulous layouts Laurel!!

Alanna said...

What another great layout. So fun to document things like this.

Annette Allen said...

so sorry you did not make that team but woohoo to EP.. you are doing such a great job and I bet you will get them next time.. these layouts are adorable...

yyam said...

These layouts are awesome!

P/s: I love EP more so....congrats on making that team!

Unknown said...

I LOVE these!!!!!!

Rose said...

AWESOME layouts and your girls are so pretty :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, these are beautiful, Laurel!! And no worries about Imaginisce....you have SO many awesome things going on right now! :)

01 09 10