Sunday, February 24, 2013

Baby Boy

I used the new Brothers Mini Theme by Echo Park to create this baby boy card.  I had a request at work for a baby boy card and I didn't have any in my stash (lots of girl ones though!) so I went to work.  I like how this turned out, I like non theme paper for projects - it really stretches the collection and adds an extra challenge for me.  The clothespins are from Pebbles.  I cut the giraffe using my Cricut New Arrival.  I got the idea from this card from a card I just saw in the Cricut Babies magazine.

13 comments:

Lesley said...

Darling!

~amy~ said...

seriously cute...there's something about giraffe's and babies...love that.

Jeanne said...

Adorable, Laurel. You've got some excellent sewing skills to sew around that giraffe. Love the eyes and the mane. The banner is super cute, too. Great job!

1CardCreator said...

Wow, this is just too,too cute! ~Diane

Audrey Pettit said...

Eeeeek! This is soooooo cute, Laurel!

Cathy said...

adore! cant wait to get these collections!

Kerry said...

Awww...so cute! Love that giraffe!

Carla said...

Wow so cute!! And love the details - the stitching, the hair on the giraffe's neck - love it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo cute! I love love love the giraffe and the banner!!

TesaB said...

It's totally adorable!!!

Unknown said...

So darn cute. I love giraffes!

Annette Allen said...

aww how cute...love how you stitched around the giraffe..

Rose said...

adorable :)

01 09 10