Sunday, February 24, 2013

Project Life Week 8

I am still keeping up with my Project Life album.  This morning I scrapped last week's photos and I didn't have as many so I used one of the half pages.  So glad there are different options for the albums.  I also kept the pages simple this week as I have a lot to do today - things to get done as I need to start thinking about doing my report cards.  I used the new Oh Snap Mini Collection by Echo Park, along with some Technique Tuesday stamps, some My Favorite Things Dies and a bit of Pebbles Washi Tape.  It all went together very quickly.





4 comments:

yyam said...

Cool. Love the sweet colours and the half page. :)

Rose said...

awesome :)
awe come on give the kids a break and skip report cards so you can craft!! lol

Jeanne said...

LOL, too bad you can't give those kids a break and not do report cards. Just curious, do you have to fill them out by hand? Our schools now use a software program and input them all into the computer and then they print them off. Don't know if that makes it any easier or not.

Onto your layout...I like the idea of doing a single page (or is it a page and a quarter?) some weeks. It's fun to mix it up and it gives you a break when you don't have as much going on, or if you are like me, and forget to take pictures during the week. It looks fabulous. Oh, and congrats on the feature! How exciting!!!

Unknown said...

You really are amazing. Have I said that in the last 24 hours?

01 09 10