Monday, June 17, 2013

Oh the Places You'll Go

I had fun playing and creating this layout.  On Prom Day the Grads in our town do a Grad Parade.  I loved seeing them all so happy and driving by.  Still can't believe my oldest is graduating this year.  Anyhow, I thought that the Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go Collection by American Crafts was perfect for scrapping the photos I got that day.  It felt good to use it as I have been hoarding it.  I have also used some Unity stamps, Freckled Fawn veneer and Elle's Studio tags along with a bit of twine.  The title was cut with my Silhouette.







7 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so COOL!!

Brenda said...

Love it!

yyam said...

This is really cool. Love how you've laid the elements here Laurel. :)

Carla said...

A grad parade - I love it - what a great idea. The title you chose is so perfect! Great layout.

Jeanne said...

Fantastic layout, Laurel. I think the grad parade is such a cool idea and you've showcased it terrifically on this layout. I like the use of Dr. Seuss and the wonderful embellishments to set off the theme. Excellent!

Ashley Horton said...

Such a fun design Laurel, and I love the mix of products you used!

Bananastamper said...

Great LO! Love the quote you used and such a fun idea to have a parade!

01 09 10