Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Inspired By #82

You have until Wednesday night to play along in the Button Necklace inspired challenge - there is a prize up for grabs.

I decided to go with the colors and the nautical theme with my card today.  I combined my Kate & Company Oxford collection by My Mind's Eye with a glitter paper from the Summer Stories by Teresa Collins.  The die cut is with my Silhouette, backed by some Fabric Tape by Love My Tapes.  Finally the sentiment is a sticker from SRM Stickers tied up with a bit of May Arts twine.



6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!! Loving the anchor!!!

Jeanne said...

Looks great!

Annette Allen said...

awesome card..

Audrey Pettit said...

This combination is SO striking! Gorgeous, gorgeous card, Laurel!

Rose said...

beautiful card girl and i love the gold dots :)

Unknown said...

LOVE this. How great are those gold polkas?

01 09 10