Sunday, September 29, 2013

Live in the Moment and just be

I was up on the My Mind's Eye Blog the other day with my Pinspired Product.  I was inspired by an amazing layout (see the MME Blog for more details) and came up with this card.  I used the Cut & Paste Charm collection. The hole panel is one I created for my Silhouette, I placed the bits of paper down behind the holes, lifted up the hole panel, stitched over the circles then mounted the panel on foam tape.  I then added one of the awesome coordinating stickers and cut the word 'be' with my Silhouette.


5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Saw this on MME and I loveeeeeeee it!! LOVING those colors and the stitching!!!

Jeanne said...

Looked great on their blog and looks terrific on yours, too. Such a neat card!

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so, SO beautiful!

Carla said...

Fantastic card! Love it!

Ashley Horton said...

Love the dimension on your card Laurel, and the use of the negative circles!

01 09 10