Friday, September 13, 2013

Still Hot...

I finally inked up some of my new Unity stamps Gossip and Hot Flashes, it is just so fun - and it is on sale right so be sure to grab it!  I also used some of my Cut & Paste Adorbs by My Mind's Eye... love how the little quote goes with the sentiment stamp.


I created this card for the Unity Be Inspired Challenge using the card sketch.

With each new Be Inspired Challenge there is a stamp release, this month we have Halloween Chatter

You may also want to hop on over to the Unity Blog to see all the great NEW RELEASES AND SALES!!!


7 comments:

Jeanne said...

I hesitate to say "fun" card given the topic, but I got a giggle from it, having been there, done that. ;)Good job, Laurel! I hope you have a nice weekend!

Unknown said...

Did you make this card for me? I AM this card! :)

Annette Allen said...

HEEHEE that is too cute.. love the sentiment..

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh, I can SO relate! I LOVE this! Totally adorable card, Laurel!

Bananastamper said...

Ha ha, too cute! Fun sentiment!
Shanna

Rose said...

LOL that sentiment is so me!!! fab card girl :)

Ashley Horton said...

Love the MME on this card, Laurel!! So cute!

01 09 10