Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Project Life Week 39

I was up on the Unity Blog the other day with my Project Life pages using some SMAK kits but I thought I would share them here today as well.  I used the Hello Again collection by Carta Bella along with a few SMAK kits, some Studio Calico veneer and some Silhouette cuts.




I also created a card with the paper pack.  I actually created this for the SRM Stickers Blog Hop with OWH but then realized it was supposed to be a Thank You card so I am sharing this one here today.  A friend of mine asked for a Happy 50th birthday card and this is what I came up with.  The stickers are from SRM Stickers, the twine is May Arts and the dies are from PTI






4 comments:

yyam said...

You are doing so well with your PL pages! And how sweet is that card!

Audrey Pettit said...

Great PL pages, as always! Love how you used the film strips and loving the paper doll paper. So cute! And that card is just gorgeous! Really elegant and a great mix of everything!

Jeanne said...

I had left you some love on the other blog about these pages. You are amazing. That photo your husband got is gorgeous. I love your PL pages.
The card is beautiful, too. Oh boy, Laurel, you are definitely crafty wonder woman. The layers you use always look fabulous and pulled together to make a cohesive eye catching piece. Beautiful!

Rose said...

way to keep up on your PL!! fantastic pages and such a pretty card :)

01 09 10