Monday, January 20, 2014

Adventure starts at 50

I am up on the Jillibean Soup Blog today with this fun card made with the new Sightseeing Stew collection.  I thought it would be fun to use it to create a birthday card.  I added some Alphabeans for the number 50 - I am hoping the adventure starts at 50 as I am not that far away ;)  hehehe.  I used a couple of My Favorite Things dies and some Freckled Fawn clips.


Be sure to stop by the Jillibean Soup Blog to see what the other designers have created for you!

11 comments:

Jeanne said...

Fun card! I like the pattern papers, the stars and especially the sentiment (I'm not that far away either)! Great job!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! I loveeeeee the colors and the stars!!!!

Shelly said...

Such a fun and cool card! Love all the colors/patterns! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

I'm hoping the adventure starts at 50, too! ;) This is adorable, Laurel! Fabulous layering and I love the vellum stars. The clips on the side add a really fun touch, too!

~amy~ said...

What an awesome card! Love how you used the clips!

Annette Allen said...

that is an awesome birthday card..

Jodi said...

Saw your card on the blog and loved it!

Unknown said...

I hope adventure really does start at 50 because I'm almost there! :)

Ashley Horton said...

Fun card Laurel!! Love the layered papers and arrow paper clips!

Leanne said...

LOVE this card!

Rose said...

super fun card :)

01 09 10