Thursday, April 10, 2014

Aging Gracefully

It is time for another Be Inspired Challenge over at Unity and I decided to use the color palette for my layout.  I used the Polka Dot Party collection by American Crafts.  I fussy cut the flower clusters.  I also used some Dies from My Favorite Things and a Kerri Bradford sentiment. I used a number of different SMAK Kits (Dec 2011Make Everyday Count, Dec. 2013Love Story Clips, Feb 2014 Camera Ready, Mar 2014 Just Plain Happy).



I love to use my Xyron Mega Runner to adhere my items to the page and then just do some stitching here and there for interest and texture.  To adhere the die cuts and sentiment the Xyron Create a Sticker items as they make applying them so easy!


The twine is from Divine Twine.  The 'Because' is from Kerri Bradford.


I used this sketch from My Scraps and More:

Now be sure to head on over to the Be Inspired Challenge to see what the other Unity designers have created.  I hope you play along!


18 comments:

Diane said...

Darling page layout Laurel.

Hugs Diane

Tracy F said...

Soooo pretty! Love the colors! Thanks for playing along with My Scraps & More Sketches!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo gorgeous! I love love love the colors, the frame and the flowers!!!!!

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous page Laurel :)

Annette Allen said...

aww one of my favorite layouts.. cute picture..

wendipooh13 said...

drooling over your super fun page!!! gorgeous!!! Thanks for playing along at My Scraps & More!!

Tracey said...

Loving your take on the sketch! What a gorgeous page! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More!

Jeanne said...

Absolutely beautiful, Laurel!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! So very, very gorgeous, Laurel! I love every little thing about this!

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty layout Laurel!

Rose said...

beautiful layout and you are still young :)

Unknown said...

What a great layout and color combo!

Michele Kovack said...

Such a great layout!

Michelle said...

What a gorgeous LO!! Thanks for playing at My Scraps and More!

LisaM said...

Love your colors on this gorgeous page Laurel! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More!

jenessa said...

Beautiful page. Love the product you chose. Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!

yyam said...

Such a sweet page! Love the elements and the colours!

Stacia Brandt said...

NICE WORK!! GORGEOUS LAYOUT!!! LOVE THE COUNTRY WARM FEELING. THANKS FOR PLAYING AT MY SCRAPS N MORE!

01 09 10