Saturday, October 25, 2014

More Fall themed cards.

I played with the True Friend collection by Fancy Pants to create another set of fall themed cards.

Of course I had to add some kraft... just says fall to me.


This one was super easy to do.  I just used one of the tags, some stickers and paper scraps.  It went together quickly.

I love cutting my titles with my Silhouette and this one is a Kerri Bradford one.

Finally, my favorite card of the bunch.  I have used one of the file folders from the collection along with some stickers and Silhouette cuts.  I always love the texture that messy stitching adds.


7 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations!!

Annette Allen said...

wow awesome fall card..love the color combos..

Jeanne said...

Fabulous fall themed cards. I really like the not quite traditional colors.

~amy~ said...

I love these!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh, I just love your take on fall! These are gorgeous!

Ashley Newell said...

Gorgeous! I love the teal on this cards, it's so fresh!

Unknown said...

Scrumptious...every last one!

01 09 10