Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Boy Themed Cards on the MME Blog

I am up on the My Mind's Eye Blog today with a couple of birthday I created to add to my stash for the kiddos in my class.  I had fun with some new PTI dies and the Hello World collection.  I like how this travel themed paper worked for some boy themed cards.



The background die is from Simon Says but the rest are from PTI.  


Then I decided to give a go at a shaker box, haven't created one of those for awhile :)

What 6 year old wouldn't like some sequins in his/her card.

For more information please head on over to the MME Blog.



6 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are soooooooooooo fun! LOVING the sixes!!!!

Jeanne said...

Fantastic boy cards, Laurel. I really like the balloons on the one with the 6 and the shaker is so much fun. Well done!

Shelly said...

These are FABULOUS!

~amy~ said...

These are awesome Laurel. I always have such a difficult time with masculine cards!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Fab cards!!! Your kiddos are spoiled!

01 09 10