Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Ghouls Night In

Yesterday I created the invitation, today I have the makings of the theme party.  Once again I used the Something Wicked collection by My Mind's Eye.


I up cycled a couple of thrift store frames and then framed the Art Prints from the collection - how easy is that?!

The Pick Your Poison Stamp Set from Unity made for some quick and easy tags on these spray painted up cycled bottles. 


And what Girls Ghouls Night would be complete without some up cycled purses :)  I used my Double Sided Tap  from Scrapbook Adhesives to adhere - easy peesy.

For more detailed photos and information, please see the My Mind's Eye Blog.



2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo fun! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeanne said...

Awesome work!

01 09 10