Monday, November 2, 2015

Colors of Fall

Guess what... I crafted again :)  and it was just for fun...Something happened to me a couple of weeks ago when I went to Michaels, I felt a tinge of the crafting bug again.  Hoping this means I will be spending a little more time in my scraproom... time will tell :)

I used the Scrumptious collection from Chickaniddy Crafts.  The denim paper and the colors were perfect for these photos.  The Putty cardstock is from My Mind's Eye.



The leaves and title were cut with my Silhouette.

As a final touch I added some stickers from SRM Stickers.  

I was inspired by this week's sketch from Citrus Twist Kits


Slowly feeling some mojo, I do hope to be posting a little more regularly but I am not making any promises ;) 


4 comments:

Jeanne said...

ooooohhhhh....looks awesome! So happy you were able to create this lovely layout. What a cutie patootie. You know how much I adore your photos and layouts. Hope the juices keep flowing, but totally and completely get that life definitely gets in the way sometimes...okay a lot of times!

Unknown said...

What a GORGEOUS layout!

Annette Allen said...

wow fabulous layout..

Bananastamper said...

Gorgeous layout!!!

01 09 10