Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Each Day is a New Beginning

I love sketch challenges so when I saw the new one for this week at My Favorite Things I had to play.

I pulled out some Heidi Swapp project life paper and then the theme of the card just came to me.  When I saw the days of the week paper, I knew it would work perfectly with the 'each day' sentiment from the  Work Out stamp by Simon Says, and of course… a cup of coffee tea suited it… and I just went from there.  I used the Hot Cocoa Die from MFT along with the Take Note and Amazing Stamp sets.


I mounted the cup with some Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives


Here is the sketch that I was inspired by:


And now I am off to get dinner in the crock pot, organize my craft room and I will be back later with some simple birthday cards for boys.


01 09 10