Sunday, December 6, 2015

Up Cycled VHS case for Gift Giving

I am up on the Scrapbook Adhesives Blog today with a re-purposed VHS case.  I love to up-cycle and once I get through this super busy week, I hope to dive into more paper crafting projects for Christmas!

I used the Christmas on Market Street by My Mind's Eye for this project and it went together very quickly - good thing since I waited until the last minute!


I will be giving some Jamberry wraps and of course the application tools to go along with it and this case fits it all perfectly!


I thought the case could then be used to hold some keepsakes from the month so I decorated the side with some of the stickers.


For more information and which adhesives I used for this, please head on over to the Scrapbook Adhesives blog!


3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super clever! Love the upcycling.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

What a great idea! I loveeeeeeeeee this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Jeanne said...

Both versions of upcycling the case look amazing. Very good idea for gift giving. You are so clever. I must say that Santa though has me smiling. Love that his body is a ball of red yarn! So fun. Thanks for sharing.

01 09 10