Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Warm Wishes Christmas card

Whipped up another card this morning… good thing these last few cards are going local :)  I used some Kaisercraft papers along with some MFT dies and felt.


My winter/Christmas cards never seem complete without some vellum snowflakes… and of course some stitching and staples :)  I am just loving this Cozy Mittens Die, especially with the sweater prints.  This time I have paired it with the Flurry Frame die from Memory Box and the Let it Snow dynamics from MFT - which I used for cutting the felt snowflakes I used to embellish the mittens.


Playing along at the last minute in the MFT sketch challenge and of course the Simon Says Die Crazy Challenge.


5 comments:

jenn shurkus said...

Laurel! This is gorgeous!!!! i am regretting BIG time not getting the Memory Box Snowman dies.... Thank you again for joining us for the SSS Wed Challenge!

She's a Color Queen said...

This is a beautiful card. Love those soft colors!

Jeanne said...

What a neat wintry card. Adore the cool tones to mimic the cold winter weather. Yep, I see your signature details! Those staples and vellum tell me Laurel was here. :) Merry Christmas to you and your family!

~amy~ said...

super cute! Love those mittens!

Becca Sadler said...

Love the color palette for this mittens card! and I really like your interpretation of the layout! Super cool!

01 09 10