Monday, February 8, 2016

A couple of Love You cards

I played along with some challenges to create a couple of cards.
I am playing along with the Simon Says challenge - Hearts


First up is the card I created for the My Favorite Things sketch.

Here is the sketch that I was inspired by:

Next up I played along with Lisa's sketch - so glad she is back to sketching!
A super simple card, I just used a journaling card and attached some small strips of paper and stapled on the die cut hearts.  So easy!


Both cards work for the Curtain Call Challenge


9 comments:

Drive By Crafts said...

very cute cards..

Lisa Arana said...

Laurel, your cards are so beautiful! I love how you used the sketch and in those lovely soft colors. Eeek, so glad you were inspired by ATS!

Becca Sadler said...

It's refreshing to see Valentine's cards without a vivid red or pink!!!

Both cards are wonderful, Laurel!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeanne said...

Lovely Valentine cards. I really enjoy how you combine your papers to maximize their impact and create such pretty cards. Well done!

Unknown said...

Double the fun! Love them both!

Bev Gerard said...

Love the soft & subtle gray so much!

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful cards! Such fun designs! Very pretty!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are both so pretty! I love the colours you used!

01 09 10