Saturday, February 20, 2016

Be You

Playing along with a couple of challenges today.
I used the Cottage Living collection by Pebbles for this CAS graphic card.
I cut the main letters from some of the pattern paper,
then just mounted them with some 3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
A super simple card.
But I like it :)


However...it doesn't stop there 
This time I decided to carry it through to the inside of the card.


I was inspired by the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches:
As well as the color challenge at Color Q:



2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Very striking card! Dopey me, thought the u and the end was an m at first. LOL How silly is that?? I think the quote by Coco Chanel is awesome!

Karren said...

Fun card! The text look is so cool and trendy! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

01 09 10