Monday, October 24, 2016

Am I skinny yet?

I am having fun with these Art Impressions stamps!  I used the Skinny Yet set along with some Chickaniddy Crafts papers, I thought the ruler background paper was perfect :)  The tags at the top are from the About the Inches stamp set by Unity.


To carry out the theme, I stamped some random sentiments from Technique Tuesday stamp sets(Planner Fitness), ... sort of like a exercise journal.  I colored and paper pieced the image and then mounted her on foam squares.

Playing along with the Fusion challenge - using the sketch:


8 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Hahaha! Funny card - what an image!

Unknown said...

Hilarious! Unfortunately, I relate!

Jeanne said...

Oh my gosh, that is so funny! Thanks for the terrific card and the giggle. :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ha! Toooooooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Renee said...

So cute, Laurel!!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh, this makes me laugh! SO funny, Laurel, and really brilliantly put together, too! That ruler paper is perfect for this, and love your stamped weight loss journal piece, too! And her outfit!!! hahaHA!

~amy~ said...

LOL...seriously. ...this made me totally LOL.

Michelle said...

Haha! This lady makes me laugh! :-)

01 09 10