Sunday, October 30, 2016

Coffee Shaker card

Another coffee card for me today.  And today I put my Silhouette to use for the mug and sentiment.  I used the Warm and Cozy collection by Pebbles for this fall inspired card.


I made the card into a shaker card using the Simon Says Basic Rectangle die and Crafty Foam Tape from Scrapbook Adhesives Inside the shaker I have.... coffee beans, yes.... coffee beans.  I love how they look in there!  I then used some DODZ to adhere some beans onto the front of the card.  Now this one definitely is not postal friendly but that's ok... I have a bunch of coffee loving friends that are local.  

Playing along with a couple of challenges: 




8 comments:

StampingbugKerry said...

So yummy! Love the real beans and the fun papers! Thanks so much for playing with the sketch this week! :) Kerry CLCDT. :)

Jeanne said...

Fabulous card! Great idea to use actual beans. They look terrific. As does the card itself. The papers you chose look so warm and cozy. :)

~amy~ said...

Perfect Laurel!!!!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

OMGSH! Coffee beans! Woot!! I love this card - you are so creative!

Leigh Penner said...

This is so fun! I love the plaid cup! Great take on the inspiration photo!

Audrey Pettit said...

I thought those were real coffee beans on there! How fabulous, fun, and just brilliant, my friend! Great papers and shaker! LOVE the plaid cup!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

love, love, super fab!

Helen Gullett said...

This is FABULOUS shaker card, Laurel! LOVE it!

01 09 10