Saturday, October 1, 2016

Early sunsets....

World card making day but I have to babysit my grand daughter.  My hubby took her out shopping for a bit so I snuck in some time to create a card.  I used the Warm and Cozy collection by Pebbles, along with the Hot Cocoa and Tea Party dies from My Favorite Things.  The sentiment is the Falling Leaves stamp by Impression Obsession.  I had to have this stamp... I love fall, sweaters, leaves and of course tea!



I distressed the tag with a bit of ink, then ran it through with a PTI woodgrain embossing plate.

I took in a few challenges (click on photo to go to site):  The 'cabin/ woodsy' feel came from:
The sketch is from: 
Finally, incorporating: 

15 comments:

Sharyn Polesel said...

If this doesn't say Fall I don't know what does. So much to look at and I love all of it. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

Karen Day said...

Such a total fall card!! Love the warm, cozy feel of this :o)

Bonnie said...

Oh boy....way to work in all those challenges! Great job!

Jeanne said...

Fantastic fall card! I can see why you needed that stamp, it's a great one. Everything you've done really speaks to fall and I enjoy every detail. Such a wonderful card. I'm sure you had a great time watching your granddaughter after you had your creative fix. :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun Fall card with tea and leaves. Great bg too. Thanks for joining in at JUGS~

Broni said...

What a great Autumn card, Laurel!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgosh, I LOVE the rustic look to this adorable fall card, Laurel! All that woodgrain and plaid makes me seriously happy!

Unknown said...

This card makes me want to curl up by the fire. So pretty!

Rachel Bergfeld said...

I love this card! It's simply gorgeous with all the fall imagery and colors! Thanks for playing along with The Challenge!

Leigh Penner said...

I love this! Super cozy take on the inspiration photo!

Estelle TBT said...

Such a great and beautiful fall card!
Now, we know you realy love fall 😉

Christine said...

Saw your card at Inspired by all the Little Things! I love the plaid mug and the tea bag! The sentiment on the larger tag is wonderful, too. Three cheers for fuzzy sweaters and herbal tea! Blessings, Christine

Notes by Nina said...

Fantastic card, I love that sentiment. Thanks for playing along with The Challenge.

Nance said...

Adorable card! Makes me want to get out walk through the woods! Glad you played with us this week!

Sheri Gilson said...

Love the great fall design! Great take on this weeks inspiration photo! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inspired By All The Little Things!

01 09 10