Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Girl Boss

Can you tell I had some time to myself on Sunday ;)  I used it to my full advantage.  Here is another card that I created.  I used an old Heidi Swapp collection.  I love the blue rose paper, it is just like one of my favorite Jamberry wraps!  I cut out the tags using the Tall Tag Trio by Reverse Confetti, and then added sentiments from the #hastag bossy stamp set by Butterfly Reflections and the little coffee cup is from the Morning Cup set by Studio L2E.



I played along with a couple of challenges:




5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Yay for time to create! I'm definitely struggling with that these days. You are taking full advantage. This is another fabulous card. Really like that color combo. :)

Nancy said...

What a fun eclectic array of papers! It looks fabulous! So glad you had time to create and you decided to join us at Just Us Girls!

Chris Dring said...

Love the mix of patterns you used on this fabulous card! What a great take on that sketch and our colors! Thanks so much for joining the fun at Just Us Girls!

Michelle said...

A beautiful combination of color and pattern..... and an amazing addition to the Fusion gallery!

Karren said...

Gorgeous card! The mix of elements and fun die-cuts make this such a fun card. Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.

01 09 10